Thursday, July 1, 2010

They travel in Pairs

I have often found it curious how movies sometimes seem to appear at the same time with great similarities in content. Here some examples just from the top of my head:

Antz - A Bug's Life

The Abyss - Leviathan - Deep Star Six

Finding Nemo - Shark Tale

Now again I found myself wondering if these two are another case of this. Judge for yourselves.

Black Death



Season of the Witch



I am actually excited about both (despite my unexplainable dislike of Nicolas Cage) as the theme is something that I am into.
As far as I understand it Black Death is a British production while Season of the Witch is American. Notice even the similarities in the opening scenes of both trailers - a wide shot of the landscape. I wonder which movie came first?

No comments:

Post a Comment